Before Your Move-in DayTo expedite your move-in process, make sure you have paid all your move-in fees and submitted all required documents.
- To receive the keys to your apartment, all move-in fees must be paid beforehand. You can pay online or in person with a money order or check.
- Move-in fees include
- 1st month’s rent/ prorated rental amount
- Furniture set-up fee: $40-$120
- Cable set up fee: $100 for joint, NA for individual
- Internet set up fee: $95 for joint, $35 for individual
You can make payments in our resident portal
- Select “Make a Payment”
- Add your bank or credit card account information
- Make payment.
If paying through RentCafe by adding a checking account this process will take a few days for the portal to be able to accept payment. The process is as follows:
- Add your bank information
- A small deposit is deposited into your checking account for verification
- Once the deposit is verified at your bank, you will need to go to the resident portal and click on "verify" next to the account you were setting up.
Please note: if you plan on paying with your checking account at move-in, you will need to have completed the verification required. Otherwise, you will have to pay by bank card, credit card, or money order/cashier's check. Service fees may apply.
- All CMC properties require a renter’s insurance policy with $100k liability and any amount of content coverage with the property listed as an additional interested property using the address, PO Box 3687 Coppell, TX 75019.
- You can choose your own provider or you can use our partner Resident Shield.
- There is a max limit of two pets
- Weight restrictions 40 lbs in Rent by the Room
- One-time refundable pet deposit: $250 per pet
- Pet rent: $25 per month per pet